THE PHOENIX RISING DIFFERENCE:
Phoenix Rising employs our structure, systems and technology to properly manage residential communities, place the Board of Directors in a governance role (set policy and make decisions), develop and execute a realistic budget, maintain facility systems, increase communications and maximize ownership return on investment and quality of life.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- We focus on the basics.
- Cleanliness: Keep the facility clean.
- Maintenance: Maintain the major facility systems.
- Security: Ensure the facility is secure and safe for residents.
- Communicate: Keep Board of Directors, Home Owners and residents informed.
- Budget: Develop, execute, account for and safeguard Associations funds.
- Our Community Managers maintain a low client portfolio. This enables Community Managers to better focus on priorities, increase responsiveness and provide a higher quality service.
- We establish a comprehensive preventative maintenance program, while transitioning the Association, which ensures all the major building systems are properly and efficiently serviced; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, security, roofs, facades, life safety and elevators.
- Our integrated accounting and management software supports our structure, serves to integrate our services and departments and facilitates communications with our clients.
- Established systems and our redundant leadership structure ensures accountability and follow through as well as facilitating communication.
- The Board of Directors sets policy and makes decisions. Management develops options for the Board of Directors consideration and executes the Board of Directors decisions.