Community Association Management for Condos, Town-homes and HOA’s
Phoenix Rising Management provides customizable Management packages built to meet the individual needs of your Association. Packages are designed to provide a cost effective, innovative and flexible approach for each Association.
We provide four Management Packages. The summary below provides general planning guidelines and minimum pricing per package.
- Basic: Associations ranging in size from three to fifteen units
- Enhanced: Associations ranging in size from fifteen to thirty units.
- Premium: Associations greater than thirty units.
- On-Site: For Associations requiring full-time on-site personnel.
Association size is a general guideline. The required package depends on the priorities, needs and resources available to the Association. For example, a larger Association may decide to implement the Basic Package and curtail services while it is building its reserves. Or, a smaller Association may elect to secure the Enhanced or Premium Package in order to address a large complex or invasive Capital Investment Project requiring more Management attention and oversight.
The Associations may further customize or move between packages as their financial situation or needs change. For example, an Association may start out as an Enhanced or Premium clients as they undertake a large Capital Investment Project which requires more Management involvement and then shift to the Basic package once the project is complete.
We will also customize On-Site Packages to include an On-Site Community Manager or Assistant Community Manager during specific days of the week or maintain office hours. For example, an Association may elect to retain an on-site Community Manager but reduce coverage to two or three days per week, or share the Community Manager with a neighboring Association, in order to reduce management fees and better control assessments.
Accounting & Finance Services
- Prepare, review, analyze and distribute monthly financial reports
- Process Association State and Federal Taxes
- Collect and deposit monthly assessments
- Process collection actions on delinquent accounts
- Manage closings, refinancing, and appraisals
- Leverage Association Funds to obtain best interest and loan rates
- Maintain the Association’s operating, special and reserve funds
- Prepare monthly statements for the collection of members’ assessments
- Assist CPA with annual audits, reviews, compilations, and taxes
- Process and pay all expenses incurred by the Association as provided in the budget or approved by the Community Manager or Board of Directors
- Make recommendations to the Board/Treasurer on investing surplus and reserve funds
- Minimize administrative demands placed on the Community Manager
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas, proxies, ballots and other materials needed for membership meetings
- Prepare and distribute welcome packages to new property owners
- Handle all mailings, notices and correspondence on behalf of the Association
- Assist with preparation and distribution of letters, bulletins and newsletters
- File Annual Report with the State
- Maintain and provide access to all Association records
- Provide 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week
- Assist Home Owners regarding routine questions and issues
- Schedule move-ins/outs and deliveries consistent with Associations Rules & Regulations
- Maintain and issue Association keys, FOBs and remotes
- Maintain Association access control rosters
- Maintain accounting and Home Owner database
- Issue violation notices in accordance with the Association’s enforcement procedures
- Assist in the preparation of the Declarations and By-laws
- Develop Association Rules and Regulations
- Manage capital investment and construction requirements
- Maintenance Analysis
- Dispute resolutions
- Developer transitions
- Assess and file insurance claims
- Act as Association witness in legal proceedings
- Interview, hire, and oversee Association personnel
In addition to management, Phoenix Rising provides a full range of ancillary services further enhancing our management package:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Master Utility
- Payroll Processing
- Power Washing
- Project Management
- Snow Removal